Saturday, December 9, 2006

Xie Xie to My Team at NetQoS

My lovely team at NetQoS threw the most amazing shower today. These guys are incredibly creative. They decorated the office in an Asian motif -- it was really beautiful--and served pink cupcakes and brownies.

I thought I was a seasoned shopper but these guys managed to find gifts that I've never seen before like a red and white onesie that said "Smart" in both Chinese and English. They also found a black t-shirt that says "Elmo is My Homeboy." I might have to go the Polkadot Whale and pick up "Word to Big Bird" for Alina. The piece de resistance (I have no idea if i spelled that correctly) was a large tiered diaper cake with red ribbons and a Panda bear on top. Plus they gave me all sorts of cute little clothes, blankets and socks.Zara will love them.

They also managed to find My Mei Mei (little sister)- a cute little book I read to Alina last night.

What a creative, fun group of people. I'll miss their stories and humor while I'm in China.

No comments:

Welcome Home Zara

Welcome Home Zara
Alina paints a banner to welcome home baby Zara.

Meeting Zara

Meeting Zara
Here we are at Civil Affairs to meet Zara for the first time.

Good Dog

Good Dog
Fantastic book.

Zara Lan Xin

Zara Lan Xin
Zara's referral pictures received on 11/2/06.

RIP Boo

RIP Boo
We'll miss you sweet Boo.