Friday, December 1, 2006

Chasing the Sun

As I write this first journal entry, Paul and I are busily preparing to travel to China to meet our daughter Zara. Alina and her Nana (my Mom) will also be traveling with us. Nothing can describe how anxious I am to get that travel approval. I cannot wait to meet Zara face-to-face. We received the news that Zara was matched to our family on 11/2/06. Many other families who were also matched that day have posted the news that they have received their Travel Approval but we are still waiting. But, then again, we've been waiting for more than 2 years now. While we wait, I read and search for more answers on how to make this transition easier for Zara.

No comments:

Welcome Home Zara

Welcome Home Zara
Alina paints a banner to welcome home baby Zara.

Meeting Zara

Meeting Zara
Here we are at Civil Affairs to meet Zara for the first time.

Good Dog

Good Dog
Fantastic book.

Zara Lan Xin

Zara Lan Xin
Zara's referral pictures received on 11/2/06.

RIP Boo

RIP Boo
We'll miss you sweet Boo.